lunes, 29 de enero de 2018

There is/ There are

Buenas tardes
Completa las siguientes frases con there is o there are
__________ a public hospital in my town
__________ one girl in my class
__________ two monkeys
__________ four tigers
__________ some pens on the table.
__________  a problem with my car
__________ one bottle of milk in the fridge.
__________ eleven players in a football team.
__________  an error in this English exercise.
__________ three televisions in my house.
__________ ten questions in this test.

Soluciones
There is a public hospital in my town
There is one girl in my class
There are two monkeys
There are four tigers
There are some pens on the table.
There is a problem with my car.
There is bottle of milk in the fridge.
There are / There're eleven players in a football team.
There is  an error in this English exercise.
There are three televisions in my house. There are ten questions in this test.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario